Human Rights Practice is a one-person consultancy founded by Alicia Dibbets.
I possess an LLM degree in International Human Rights Law. After having worked for various organisations within the human rights sector I have now established myself as an independent researcher and trainer. Organisations that I have worked for include: IFHHRO, SIM, the Netherlands Institute for Human Rights, and Human European Consultancy.
My areas of expertise include:
- International human rights system
- Implementation of economic, social and cultural rights
- Right to health
- Right to education
- Women’s human rights
- Non-discrimination and equality
- Human rights education for professionals
- Human rights and austerity measures
More information about my background is available on my Linked-in profile under Contact.
Examples of my work can be found under Services.